Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pages....



I drew these pages during my last quarter at SCAD (Savannah College of Art & Design) for my senior project presentation. Overall, my professor, classmates, and other friends I had shown these pages to really liked them. I have been thinking of carrying on and developing a story with these pages and the characters depicted within in the near future. I have been writing some plots out for chapter development, but nothing has really sunk it's teeth into my mind yet. I'm getting there though, so that's half the fun. Anyway, I wanted to put a few pages up until I put up some new sketches and designs for a compare and contrast kind of battle with this soon to be older post.

Other things that are preoccupying my mind are work, my Painter X class, and a looming interview for a possible job in the animation biz that just got cancelled and rescheduled. All and all, I'm still calm with these issues on my mind, but with it being a zillion degrees outside with June coming to a close, I'm hoping that July will be a tolerable and satisfying month with something new to help me relax rather than stress my brains out. Well enjoy the art ,and there will be more to come tonight or tomorrow. Later Spacenoids!!!!

1 comment:

joshimon said...

they look awesome, up close and digital.
i think you should go back and letter these, putting word balloons on em and stuff.

i know you've got the story planned out!