Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Comic Drawing and Others...

Hello again!!! It's been a while since my last post, but here are 2 new pics and I'm gonna have some new art in the next week or so. Been busy with anything else that can take up lots of time: work, sleep, and as much reading/drawing as I can cram into my pulsing, headache infested mind. All and all I'm doing all right, just working on my first comic which I have titled "Saturday Starts On Tuesday!!!" and I'm getting the character designs down while investing on story development. In fact these 2 pics are some sample pages from my development of this comic. Like watching a flower slowly bloom into something pretty, but instead my flower is covered in soot, blood, and lottery tickets. Anywho enjoy the art, the music, and I will post later on to all you peoples. Laters....WHOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!




And these 3 music videos are from a band named KAREN. Fantastic music in my opinion. Has members from various indie Japanese bands including Art School. Enjoy Space Cowboys!!!



No comments: